Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Song: Riddle Of Life.

New song I am making tonight. I call it “Riddles Of Life” and I have many songs and excited to get my album up for sale on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and more.
Instead of 99 cents per song ill offer the whole album as a DISCOUNT all songs 16 or more $4.99. Enjoy!

Monday, November 11, 2013

My Canon EOS Rebel T5i Photo Shoot

This is me doing a self photo shoot and experimenting with Depth of Field type shots.
I have a lot to still learn about photography and love it. 
I am using my new Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR and a 18-55mm Lens.

Music:  "Life's Highlights" by me, David Voy / VisiOnarY Music & Productions.
www.DavidVoy.com

My Weight Loss Progress

My weight loss (Before and After) In Progress.
Started FEB 04, 2013 @ 285 LBS.
Current NOV 11, 2013 @ 217 LBS.
No Fad Diets, NO Fitness Equipment or Club Memberships.
Just a few Guidelines I will write about in a small up coming EBOOK that I will have for sale, at pretty much a low $5 cost. Great info that I have researched and used along the way to help myself transform and become healthier.

Now , Im gonna really start to do more fitness related activities on my own, all i really did was WALK. if i were to Ramp up my Exercise , i may have lost it even faster. I feel so much better now, so Pull ups, Push Ups, Sit Ups, and I am making my own KETTLE BELLS for working out.

I also plan on MORE Wii Fit Plus activity too, in home,since winter is here.

My samsung galaxy note 3 makes it easier to track walks and steps and workouts, nice features. But never needed.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Dog Kipp - Photo Session

I was getting use to some settings on my new Canon T5i DSLR. Kipp was happy to be my subject for this experimental photo shoot. I still have some more to learn about all the photography settings. But here are some photos I am sharing.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013